IMPRS Distinguished Guest Seminar, Prof. Dr. Ivan Đikić
- Date: Feb 11, 2020
- Time: 11:00 - 12:00
- Speaker: Prof.Dr. Ivan Đikić
- Institute of Biochemistry II and Buchmann Institute for Molecular Life Science, Goethe University Frankfurt a.M.
- Location: MPI für molelkulare Physiologie, Dortmund
- Room: Hörsaal
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Herbert Waldmann
- Contact: email@example.com
Research in the Dikic group is centered around the two major cellular quality control pathways: the ubiquitin system and autophagy. As such they provide protection against rapid aging and various human diseases and are involved in almost all cellular signaling processes.