with a Ph.D.
The Postdoc Network of the Max Planck
Institute of Molecular Physiology
So now you have your Ph.D. and you are keen to pursue a career in science? Our institute is the right choice.
You are embarking on the post-doc stage of your career. What matters now is to shine, through exciting projects, important publications and periods of residence at prominent institutes specializing in your subject area. In short: You have to gain scientific experience to qualifiy for next level positions. As a post-doc you will be assigned to a department of a Director at the Max Planck institute. But the next step might be leading a research group of your own.
You can give your passion for science free rein at our institute: So take the initiative, contact the director or group leader of a department that matches your area of research, and submit an application. Calls for applications for post-docs are published on our online Jobs Exchange.
The Max Planck Society will support you and help you to acquire a substantial degree of career security, while at the same time advancing science in your specialist field.
- You will get an employment contract.
- Take advantage of local child care facilities and equal opportunities.
- Centrally organised inhouse seminars impart knowledge in soft skills and leadership.
- LeadNet: the group for the post-doc community is open for you.
- You get access to maxNet, the Max Planck social network.
- Specifically for female scientists: We offer the Sign Up programme of career development workshops; female mentors are available via Minerva-FemmeNet and assist you in planning your future.
- We support you with our Grants Office to scout and apply for national and international funding opportunities.